On 15. 07. 22 13:18, Petr Viktorin wrote:
- You can use discuss.python.org's “mailing list mode” (which subscribes you to all new posts), possibly with filtering and/or categorizing messages locally.

Hello Petr,

I suppose this might be the preferred way for the old farts like me who prefer mailing lists over a never-ending list of specific websites for each specific thing we are participating in.

What would be a good resource to read about this - where do I learn how to use discuss.python.org's in the “mailing list mode” or what's the easiest way to filter incoming mail into directories based on discuss.python.org categories, how do I handle answers/threads, and finally, how to make this approach effective?

Note that I am capable of googling some of this stuff, but I am preferably looking for your personal tips, as I always assumed you are a mail person, like I am. If you prefer to use the RSS feeds, I am interested in tips there as well.

Thanks,
--
Miro Hrončok