> I can now pull from Discourse or GH when it’s convenient for me.  It’s also
> much easier to disengage for a few days and catch up later.

I have a question about how you handle multiple communities. I'm
subscribed to ~30 python-dev style mailing lists across different
projects. There is no way I can open up 30 Discourse sites each day.
Mail brings everything into one place for me, and I have things setup
so that new mail from python-dev style lists is separated from my
general inbox.

Are you not subscribed to a bunch of communities? Or is there some way
you aggregate or visit each forum that works nicely?

Regards,
Simon