Barry Warsaw writes:
 > I absolutely love not having to slog through hundreds of emails
 > before my first shots of caffeine, and I can now pull from
 > Discourse or GH when it’s convenient for me.  It’s also much easier
 > to disengage for a few days and catch up later.

I absolutely cannot imagine slogging through hundreds of posts in the
Discourse interface.  Couldn't this be, as Baptiste suggests, a
symptom of people disengaging and there just being less traffic?  Or
is it somehow being channeled better so that you're only seeing what
interests you now?

In particular I have to suspect that a boatload of those were
python-committers mails that are now basically obsolete (can't say, I
never have sought enough responsibility that I needed to subscribe to
that firehose).  But that would help with python-dev/ideas too.

Steve