Hi,

Le 10/12/2022 à 13:21, Stephen J. Turnbull a écrit :

> as far as
> I can see the Mailman side is handled as well as it can be now that
> Discourse provides threading information, and you just subscribe
> Mailman to Discourse.
There is a small catch though: unless I'm mistaken, Discourse won't let
you subscribe to just a set of categories, so any filtering has to
happen on the Mailman side.

If we wanted an equivalent of python-list, we could just forgo the
filtering and pass on posts from all Discourse categories. But for
python-dev, the volume is too high, and existing python-dev subscribers
probably don't want a category like "Help".

Cheers,
Baptiste