> On 20 May 2020, at 23:56, Steven D'Aprano <st...@pearwood.info> wrote:
>
>> I've been using Unicode everywhere for about a decade—it's time to retire
>> the argument that input is still hard or rare.
>
> I can sincerely say that I am very happy that your experience is so
> good, but I'm also exceedingly jealous of it. I don't think your
> experience scales to the majority of people.

I guess we’re getting to the gist of it
I was not proposing that everybody MUST enter →
I was suggesting that some people MAY want to do that so their code looks
prettier in contexts where no additional intelligence is available to embellish
things

Do we want to get stuck in the 20th century just because everything is not yet
perfect in a non-purely ASCII world ?