Νίκος wrote:
On 9 Αύγ, 10:07, Νίκος <nikos.the.gr...@gmail.com> wrote:
Now the code looks as follows:

=============================
#!/usr/bin/python

import re, os, sys

id = 0  # unique page_id

for currdir, files, dirs in os.walk('test'):

        for f in files:

                if f.endswith('php'):

[snip]

I just tried to test it. I created a folder names 'test' in me 'd:\'
drive.
Then i have put to .php files inside form the original to test if it
would work ok for those too files before acting in the whole copy and
after in the original project.

so i opened a 'cli' form my Win7 and tried

D:\>convert.py

D:\>

Itsjust printed an empty line and nothign else. Why didn't even try to
open the folder and fiels within?
Syntactically it doesnt ghive me an error!
Somehting with os.walk() methos perhaps?

Can you help in this too please?

Now iam able to just convrt a single file 'd:\test\index.php'

But these needs to be done for ALL the php files in every subfolder.

for currdir, files, dirs in os.walk('test'):

        for f in files:

                if f.endswith('php'):

Should the above lines enter folders and find php files in each folder
so to be edited?

I'd start by commenting-out the lines which change the files and then
add some more print statements to see which files it's finding. That
might give a clue. Only when it's fixed and finding the correct files
would I remove the additional print statements and then restore the
commented lines.