Roy wrote:

I did use Open Office once and hated it. ......... This was a couple of years ago and it may well have improved.

It has, indeed! It's now a very good office suite just like MS-Office. Office Writer
is even better than Word in some aspects. What I also like is that you can save a
file as PDF from every OO-task, now.
One drawback of OO is that it starts up like a snail. There can be some others
depending on what kind of work you are doing with it.

About all the spam and virus discussion: I use Opera which has an integrated
email-client that is the most modern of all.
No Outlook, no IE, no Windows-adressbook!! which reduces potential danger
to a minimum.

Wolfgang

_______________________________________________ QL-Users Mailing List
              • ... Malcolm Cadman
              • ... Wolfgang Lenerz
              • ... Dave P
              • ... "Phoebus R. Dokos (Φοίβος Ρ. Ντόκος)"
              • ... Malcolm Cadman
              • ... Wolfgang Lenerz
              • ... Malcolm Cadman
              • ... Wolfgang Lenerz