Roy wrote:

I read a review of the current Open Office in a computer magazine and it said it produced the worst PDF files of all of the office suites on test.
I can't judge that. I've tested some more or less complex documents with and
without images and text with different free- and shareware "pdf-makers". For
me the results look the same and the file sizes are not very different.
May be that making a pdf-file with Acrobat gives better results, but that program
costs some hundred Euros in the end.
So what's the point of having "the worst PDF files" if they look the same and
are totally free?
Wolfgang
              • ... Dave P
              • ... "Phoebus R. Dokos (Φοίβος Ρ. Ντόκος)"
              • ... Malcolm Cadman
              • ... Wolfgang Lenerz
              • ... Malcolm Cadman
              • ... Wolfgang Lenerz