Now that I am on Messenger and Skype, I've started thinking about using the
Remote Assistance facility in Windoze. I wondered if it might come in useful in
my Quanta helpline capacity.

Does anyone have experience of using this? Would it be possible for me to
connect to the PC of someone running a QL emulator to help with trying to solve
QL and emulator issues?

If anyone on this list would like to give it a try to see what we can achieve,
please email me privately and I'll issue my user name - I don't want the user
name to fall foul of spamming etc as a result of appearing and being archived
on this list. Once I know what I'm doing I'll probably "go public" then.

(Hmm, I expect Geoff or Roy will use that phrase in evidence against me in the
next QL Today :o|  )

I have access to broadband now, but I don't know if it would work on dial-up.

This is just an idea I'm toying with to try to see how we can harness these
technologies to further the QLing experience (i.e. make Windoze work for its
living!) It might come to nothing in the end, but it's worth a try I suppose.