I would agree. I use LogMeIn regularly and it is very simple to set up.

On 22/10/2008 17:02, Dave Walker wrote:
You might want to look instead at the LogMeIn product as this does lot
require that kind of special network setup.  This is the latest incarnation
of what many years ago was called "PC Anywhere" for those with long
memories.  The version of LogMeIn with basic remote control is free for
private use.   I have used it successfully with a number of friends who want
remote support.   It is easy enough to talk a user through downloading and
activating their end as it is basically a case of following on-screen
prompts.
--
Regards,

Stephen