Works fine here in Firefox v3 +/- IETab, and Internet Explorer v7. Also Opera Mini v4 and the standard browser on my BlackBerry.

On 17/12/2008 20:43, Rich Mellor wrote:
Tony Firshman wrote:
Rich Mellor wrote, On 17/12/08 19:01:
Nope - it definitely does not work on my system - you just get a static QUANTA logo - it would help if the link had a tooltip as well !

Nope it does work as expected in Firefox under Windows

It does not work in Internet Explorer on my machine, nor if you use the IE Tab plugin for Firefox to display it using the internet explorer rendering machine.

It is an animated gif, but something on my system obviously stops it working in IE.

--
Regards,

Stephen