That reminds me of the QL man (shall remain nameless, but he knows who he is (8-)# ) who said to Roy Wood once that "I have my new hard dick
in my laptop".
Very nice typo.
One question though, was Digital C on the "Digital Package" with all the disks by any chance - I can't remember off hand and the same problem
above applies - I can't read the disc. (Yet!)

Tony
I seem to recall that Bob Dyl managed to put that very same typo in print in International QL Report many years ago. At the time, I pointed it out to him (the typo that is) during a rather long transatlantic call and he was so embarrassed about it he became uncharacteristically quiet and seemed nearly in tears.