----- Original Message ----- From: "Norman Dunbar" <nor...@dunbar-it.co.uk>
To: <ql-us...@q-v-d.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 02, 2009 5:22 PM
Subject: Re: [Ql-Users] Digital C executables

Evening Tony,

Tony Firshman wrote:
Norman Dunbar wrote, On 30/07/09 21:41:
read it. It's been a few years since I last read or wrote to the dick so
it may be a bit flaky.

That reminds me of the QL man (shall remain nameless, but he knows who he is (8-)# ) who said to Roy Wood once that "I have my new hard dick
in my laptop".
Very nice typo.

Thanks for pointing that one out Tony. As things turned out, my dick was indeed readable and I have extracted the files foe Digital C from said dick and forwarded them to Dilwyn - by email though - not on a dick this
time!

I'm sure that there must be plenty of jokes about floppy dicks and hard
dicks as well - but I can't think of any at the moment!
At least you didn't send me a copy of a "dickital C" :o|

Who is this Richard everyone is referring to anyway???

But, to be serious for a moment, Gerry Jackson explained to me that DP's rights to the C program have ended and as author he's given permission for me to put it on my website (when I get time...moving house later this month), at least until (or if) Gerry comes up with a new version of the compiler. While I do have the Digital C SE files, I need to go through them to check for anything which needs to be removed. The only thing I haven't got is the manual for it - anybody have a disk-based manual? I can cope with most QL file formats.