Evening Tony,

Tony Firshman wrote:
> Norman Dunbar wrote, On 30/07/09 21:41:
>> read it. It's been a few years since I last read or wrote to the dick so
>> it may be a bit flaky.
>>
> That reminds me of the QL man (shall remain nameless, but he knows who
> he is  (8-)#  ) who said to Roy Wood once that "I have my new hard dick
> in my laptop".
> Very nice typo.

Thanks for pointing that one out Tony. As things turned out, my dick was
indeed readable and I have extracted the files foe Digital C from said
dick and forwarded them to Dilwyn - by email though - not on a dick this
time!

I'm sure that there must be plenty of jokes about floppy dicks and hard
dicks as well - but I can't think of any at the moment!

Cheers,
Norman.