Thanks for pointing that out Marcel, in that case, I have the following :

Config = QPC Configuration v2 final
Taskbar = QPC II v2 Final
QPC_VER$ = 2.00

I have discovered a small (?) problem as follows :

QPC running on an Compaq 400 Mhz 128M memory running NT 4.
QPC configured for window mode.
When the screen saver kicks in, then I press a key, move the mouse etc to
kick it out again, the QPC window is totally black (default bacground
colour). The pointer cannot be seen in the QPC window and I cannot click on
anything (that used to be in the window) or type etc. Have to kill it off
with the 'close window' button top right on the caption bar.

The workaround is set the screen saver to none, or to kick in after 30
minutes instead of 5 !
Hey, it's only a work PC after all !!

Norman.

----
Norman Dunbar           EMail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Database/Unix administrator     Phone:  0113 289 6265
Lynx Financial Systems Ltd.     Fax:    0113 201 7265
----