Duncan,
yes it is really a good product, it work perfectly
also on my q40 (just the time to test it).
I tested it on my system with the two unit , cdrom
reader on ide controller 1 and the cd-writer on ide
controller 2 .
I recently add a second ide controller so now i can
fully use 4 ide unit (2 cdrom, 1 hd and the new cf
adapter) not only but also the 4 ser works perfetly!
One suggestion : i changed the qcdeze prg to make it
able to read also cdr2_ , maybe the future version of
qcdeze should use this as a parameter .
One question : at this point how difficult will be to
write a software to write cd-rw on smsqe ?
Ciao a tutti
fabrizio