Hi!

I also can report that QCDEZE is working well under SMS and Q40!

Wow what a useful and nice program!

It is so easy and comfortable to browse thrugh directories and I like the property
window (works for files and directories). Scrolling down and up is easily done. There
are cute high color icons. File copying is by far faster than qxl_tool!!

I have also found out, that Menu extension and FI2 is not necessary (OK, not all
functions are possible then), but the basic functions still work (I don't load Menu
extension at boot time ;).

Thanks a lot to you, Duncan,

Bye,
Claus