Hi Wolfgang,

>> Hey, we live in a democracy - if you don't like what I'm saying, just
>> say so (and if you do, too!!!!).

Indeed we do, so here's my take on it.

When your initial email came through, I though 'oh bloody hell, the shit is
really going to hit the fan now !'. Why ? Because in a public forum you made
quite serious accusations against other parties. Now, whether or not your
accusations are true, a public forum is not the place to be making them. I
believe you can be held responsible for what you write (say) in an email. (I
think Demon got shafted some time back simply because they allowed a usenet
posting to remain on their servers after being informed that it was
incorrect etc.)

So, have you tried to communicate with D&D to find out if what you say is
true, or whether they have some other arrangments etc ?
If you have asked and not received any replies then there may well be a
problem and if so, it should be sorted out between the 'interested' parties
and not aired in public. If there does turn out to be a good reason, they
you may well end up with egg on your face. I believe you have put yourself
is a pretty awkward situation.

>> Heck, if you think D&D are right, say so, and also if you think they
>> are wrong.

If D&D are not paying Tony then they must have a reason for not paying Tony.
This brings questions to mind, such as

- do they have a separate agreemaent with Tony ?
- have they inherited some other agreement with Tony indirectly through any
previous dealing between the Grafs and Tony ?
- are they possibly saving up a whole pile of payments to Tony and
submitting them infrequently rather than EUR10 here and there ?
- etc.

On the other hand, until all the facts are known, it is best not to make
judgement - especially in public.

Personally, I think you should have found out, or tried to find out why no
payments are/were being made and dealt with the matter through private
means. In the event of no success, turned the matter over to Tony - it is
his money after all, but putting the details on a public forum was wrong.

Regards,
Norman.

-------------------------------------
Norman Dunbar
Database/Unix administrator
Lynx Financial Systems Ltd.
mailto:Norman.Dunbar@;LFS.co.uk
Tel: 0113 289 6265
Fax: 0113 289 3146

This email is intended only for the use of the addressees named above and
may be confidential or legally privileged.  If you are not an addressee you
must not read it and must not use any information contained in it, nor copy
it, nor inform any person other than Lynx Financial Systems or the
addressees of its existence or contents.  If you have received this email
and are not a named addressee, please delete it and notify the Lynx
Financial Systems IT Department on 0113 2892990.