In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, gwicks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
>in the QL community everyone goes into nostalgia mode?
I think it is because they all want to recall the good/funny things to
give you an incentive to stay on and enjoy.

Yes, and can your remember how Freddie T and Freddie V used to embrace and kiss each other at shows, and wish each other well with their rival products?

Or how Dennis Briggs encouraged us all to write what we wanted for the
Quanta Magazine as part of his anti-censorship campaign?

Or the time Bob Dyl gave each trader a couple of hundred pounds for
advertising in IQLR?

Or the many times Phil Jones proposed votes of confidence in the rest of the
QUANTA committee?

Funny thing, nostalgia, it's so selective.
I did say the good/funny things
--
Roy Wood
Q Branch. 20 Locks Hill, Portslade, Sussex.