i sent him an email because we are going to be doing EXACTLY what he will be
doing.

1: All of our clients are using Outlook or Outlook Express, this is a
requirement, since it checks pop before it does any smtp transactions.

2: All our clients are using SSL

3: I will be releasing a first run tarpit patch sometime late today, early
tommorow, that will make them pay should they figure out 1 and 2, and give
you time to hunt them down.

VERY simple and it will close you down pretty damn well considering that
most spammers have the brainpower of a twig.

Joe