* Adam McKenna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [000906 04:32]:
> On Wed, Sep 06, 2000 at 09:12:45AM +0100, Steve Carter wrote:

> > oooh!  Hand-bags at dawn, ladies!
>
> It's bad enough when people ask questions that are in the FAQ, but to
> refuse to even read the answers after they are given is just
> inexcusable.

That's not the only problem. If you take a look at
http://msgs.securepoint.com/qmail/ you'll find that the Steves and
Leslies of this world - in using software that simply is not meant to be
used outside an asylum - also wreck archives: the threading is totally
fscked up there.. I've just about had it with this list. The software is
great but the amount of whining Mircosoft lusers is becoming
unacceptable. Bummer.