"Leslie Bester  [EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Being new to Qmail, and even after going to the url that you so politely
>provided, I still do not see the answer.

You don't see it, or you don't understand it?

If you don't see it, it's the last question on the page.

If you don't understand it, that's because you don't understand qmail
yet. I suggest you take a look at "Life with qmail", available from:

  http://lwq.w3.to

Or you can jump right to the explanation of the QUEUE_EXTRA mechanism
at:

  http://Web.InfoAve.Net/~dsill/lwq.html#queue_extra

>Does that method you pointed to via url actually provide a pop-account where
>one can login and view all sent/received messages from any pop3
>client?

Yes and no: the URL describes how to log all messages to a file, but
it's easily adapted to direct them to a POP mailbox. Setting up POP
is, of course, a separate topic.

>And, once viewing each individual message, provide the ability to save
>attachments?

What you can do with attachments is limited by the capabilities of
your Mail User Agent (MUA) (AKA "mailer").

-Dave