> This is in response to your email about the ?loss of
> email ghost.?

[rantings snipped]

*ring*
*ring*
- "Hello, Joe's Car Service. How may I be of service?"
- "Ah yes, it's my car. It doesn't start"
- "Ah, I see. What make is it?"
- "Oh well, I'm afraid I can't tell you that"
- "Uhmm...why not?"
- "Well, you never know. So many car thieves these days. You might find out
where it is and come and steal it"
- "We would not do that sir. We're a respectable company"
- "Well, I can not know that for sure..."
- "Aha. So, can you give us your address so we can come and have a look at
it at your home then?"
- "Heavens no! You might rob my house at night if I tell you where I live!"
- "Oh well, I'm afraid we can't help you then, sir"
- "WHAT!! WHY NOT! I'm only asking for help"
- "But sir..."
- "YOU ASSHOLES"
*click*

Lars