On Fri, 22 Jun 2001, Charles Cazabon wrote:

> Bill Andersen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > I know, I know.  You have to give out enough info to get help.
> > But some people are a little more cautious than others.  Remember,
> > they DON'T know YOU.  And with all the inflated news propaganda
> > about the Internet and how people can "steal you blind", we should
> > at least understand someone's reluctance to just "spill it all out"
> > in a public group.
>
> Nope.  If you're running a mail server, you should have enough technical
> knowledge to not be vulnerable to mass hysteria about technology.  Otherwise,
>
> > In any event, Robin's attack on these individuals accomplishes NOTHING.
>
> Sure it does; it gave me a well-needed chuckle in the middle of a rough day.

indeed =)

The more I see, the less I understand people... I mean, a guy come and
asks for the impossible for free. Then, altough people want to help for
free, they say they could not do the impossible, the guy gets pissed. Go
figure....

daniduc

Daniel Lobato Duclos - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://www.cybershark.net
Stand for something, or you will fall for nothing.
(http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/pragmatic.html)