Roxanne Sandesara wrote:
To be clear, I was not blaming Jake, or his utilities. I've had great luck with everything Jake has ever done or offered. I was merely answering the question of how it was I'd installed sa-update.

I'm also not really sure that the executables themselves /have/ been messed up. It's possible. They might be. Or they might be pulling in data from some other included file that is incorrect. I just can't /find/ that other file.

<grin> I know that. Just tossing some back. The qtp-sa-update basically does exactly what the links James provided do. It doesn't touch the spamassassin executables in any shape or form, other than to run sa-update.