Hi Eric,

Thanks for the prompt reply.
Well, I have read everything you said, and thank God I found a copy of
"Linux Cookbook" in my local library. Such a nice book, by the way,
(even if I have to return it tomorrow).
I'll be trying the DNS approach described in the book tomorrow. Let's
hope it solves everything (but I have to reinstall CentOS by the way,
just to be on the safe side).
Also, I created the domain with vadddomain (remarked in step by step
Wiki Installation article). I haven't checked the rcpthosts and
virtualdomains files, so I'm not sure (and my VPN connection is
failing awfully).

Anyway, thanks for your help. I'll be updating you about my findings,
and I'm going to document the problem I had with httpd.conf, as I find
it quite interesting: if I left the Include "squirrelmail.conf" and
Include "qmail.conf" lines in the end of the file (as the automated
scripts do), Apache HTTPD doesn't recognize any of the aliases
declared there. I have to cut and paste them under the Include
"*.conf" line.

By the way, the wiki is such a life saver... I almost blocked access
to our local Apache Tomcat server by leaving firewall.sh uncommented.

Thank you all,

Juan Pablo García Hernández