Well, I'm getting:
# host app.datacenter
Host app.datacenter not found: 3(NXDOMAIN)

My mail server has for IP 192.168.0.7, a Database server has for IP 192.168.0.2
My zone file contains:
//////
; zone.datacenter
; dns zone for Datacenter
$ORIGIN datacenter.
$TTL 1D
@     IN SOA   app hostmaster (
                        200906012 ; serial
                        8H        ; refresh
                        4H        ; retry
                        4W        ; expire
                        1D )      ; minimum
                NS      app
                MX      10 app

ftp             CNAME   app
www             CNAME   app

localhost               A       127.0.0.1

db                  A       192.168.0.2
app                 A       192.168.0.7
//////

As I stated before, I can ping perfectly back and forth... I know this
isn't a Qmailtoaster issue anymore... But I would really like to set
this up.

Juan Pablo García Hernández