Hello guys,

I just configured everything as indicated by Linux Cookbook, I can
ping using names, resolving perfectly.
However, I'm still getting the "511 sorry, can't find a valid MX for
sender domain (#5.1.1 - chkuser)" message whenever sending test mail
with Squirrelmail.
I don't really know what's going on with the server. Someone told me
to deactivate chkuser...
I'm still stuck.

Juan Pablo García Hernández