If either the original sender's mail server or the list's mail server
(turing.pensive.org) was resending the same message over and over, then we
all would have received multiple copies.  I haven't, and I haven't seen
complaints from anyone else.  Check the queue on your own mail server.

Also check to make sure your POP3 client isn't just downloading the same
message over and over from your mail spool file on your mail server.  If
so, either your POP3 client or the POP3 server is misbehaving, or your
mail spool file is corrupted.

--
Chip Old (Francis E. Old)             E-Mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Manager, BCPL Network Services        Phone:   410-887-6180