Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2005 11:18 AM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] D-Mannose

If your problem is e-coli, d-mannose may work. I'm not a proponent of indwelling catheters but since that is what you are dealing with, I'd suggest you make your bladder inhospitable to any bacteria. High doses of vitamin C can make your urine acidic. If you take Mandelamine with vitamin C, you may avoid most infections. The trick is to drink like a fish and check your urine ph level.

hope that helps
John
P.S.you need a script for the mandelamine