From: Greg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Monday, November 5, 2007 11:46:11 AM
Subject: [QUAD-L] AD / Oxygen

I had a bad morning. I got overheated during the night, not much sleep. Then
just as I got up, my nose got stuffed up from allergies.  Though I wasn’t in AD
(autonomic Distraflexia), I had that same kind of feelings. Like not getting
enough oxygen, your too hot, your too cold, you want to get up, but the  you
want to lay down, almost a panic feeling. The more you think about it, the
worse it gets. My blood pressure, heart rate, temps, all ok, just the feeling
of not getting enough oxygen.

This ever happen to you?

I feel like I’d like to have an oxygen take close by, just for those bad days.
I know it’s all in my head, but I wonder if it would help.

Greg