Lol, ats it exactly! aside from killing you, it is damnned uncomfortable!

john

----- Original Message ----
From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wednesday, November 7, 2007 11:18:40 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] AD / Oxygen

I used saline down my trach it a mucus is thick, but I usually take a breathing
treatment also and that will loosen up the mucus with albuterol.  Do you?. I
have been up oxygen at night at home,  when  my  oxygen levels were low , but
that was usually after bronchitis.I really hate wearing oxygen tubing, it is so
uncomfortable.
Dana