Did you guys ever consider a pulse/ox device? That way you would know if you truly were short of oxygen.

Dan

Danny Hearn wrote:
*Greg----I also forgot to mention that I keep a small hand held Albuteral spray with my meds and usually during summer months , if I overheat or can't get enough oxygen ... I just inhale a couple of sprays thru my mouth and in a short time feel much better. Dan H.*

*/Danny Hearn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>/* wrote:

    *Hi, Greg...I know exactly what you mean, this happens to me also
    at times. Luckily for me my wife sleeps by me and can help by
    turning me or getting me a med to help relax me. Dan H.*

    */Greg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>/* wrote:

        I had a bad morning. I got overheated during the night, not
        much sleep. Then just as I got up, my nose got stuffed up from
        allergies. Though I wasn’t in AD (autonomic Distraflexia), I
        had that same kind of feelings. Like not getting enough
        oxygen, your too hot, your too cold, you want to get up, but
        the you want to lay down, almost a panic feeling. The more you
        think about it, the worse it gets. My blood pressure, heart
        rate, temps, all ok, just the feeling of not getting enough
        oxygen.
        This ever happen to you?
        I feel like I’d like to have an oxygen take close by, just for
        those bad days. I know it’s all in my head, but I wonder if it
        would help.
        Greg