Greg----I also forgot to mention that I keep a small hand held Albuteral spray
with my meds and usually during summer months , if I overheat or can't get
enough oxygen ... I just inhale a couple of sprays thru my mouth and in a short
time feel much better.                                Dan H.

Danny Hearn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Hi,  Greg...I know exactly what you
mean, this happens to me also at times. Luckily for me my wife sleeps by me and
can help by turning me or getting me a med to help relax me.
                  Dan H.

Greg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                 I had a bad morning. I got
overheated during the night, not much sleep. Then just as I got up, my nose got
stuffed up from allergies.  Though I wasn’t in AD (autonomic Distraflexia), I
had that same kind of feelings. Like not getting enough oxygen, your too hot,
your too cold, you want to get up, but the  you want to lay down, almost a
panic feeling. The more you think about it, the worse it gets. My blood
pressure, heart rate, temps, all ok, just the feeling of not getting enough
oxygen.

  This ever happen to you?

  I feel like I’d like to have an oxygen take close by, just for those bad
days. I know it’s all in my head, but I wonder if it would help.

  Greg