I got your mail but was pondering the issue before making comments.   You
mentioned the term "normal."
That is one word in the dictionary that I fail to comprehend in  judging
others.  I submit that when you find a perfect normal, please take  a picture
of
it and share it with the rest of us.

Until you achieve the status of being independent, you have to tolerate  some
of those acts like
those who hold the door, say G'Morning and shake your hand, as a  greeting.

Sometimes, just saying thank you but I'd like to try it myself.... and  stick
around I might need your
help.

Best Wishes

In a message dated 1/16/2008 11:45:08 A.M. Central Standard Time,