Normal:   a: according with, constituting, or not deviating from a norm, rule,
or principle b: conforming to a type, standard, or regular pattern: occurring
naturally <normal immunity>4 a: of, relating to, or characterized by average
intelligence or development.
  Abnormal: deviating from the normal or average.

  I quote from one of my statements in my last post, "Once again, I am only
expressing my own thoughts and ideas on these matters.  Please do not assume me
to be dictatorial or presumptuous with my statements."

  Or perhaps I am mistaken.  I was under the impression that a member of this
list still retained the freedom of expression.
  I quote from another source.  In a move entitled 'Uncommon Valor', a movie
that is dear to my heart because I served with many of my beloved brothers in
Vietnam.  A statement from this movie was made by an actor named "Sailor", who
said, "Man,you don't ever quit."

  Yes, yes, I've heard it all before, on how men like me are politically
incorrect for being involved in that crazy Asian war.  I personally don't care,
even though the cause of my t-1 & 2 condition is from Agent Orange.  All I'm
describing is what is best for me.  I haven't and I never will quit trying.  If
I drop something, and it takes me a half an hour to pick it up, who's going to
complain, or will the politically incorrect police come and arrest me?  You say
that it's important to conserve your strength for the important things, well
struggling to exist everyday is my form of freedom, and that to me is the most
important thing in life.

  Perhaps the prejudice on this list run the other way, and apparently I don't
qualify as being a legitimate quadriplegic, at least not on this list.  I made
a mistake by joining, but that's ok, I make many mistakes.  I'm sure there may
exist other lists such as this one, or maybe there isn't.  Either way it
doesn't make any difference.

  Bill of Ill.