I agree with you Dan. As a high quad, I need help with almost everything.
Around the house it’s not so bad, as I have things set up for me and I can
move along at my own pace, but when I go out shopping by myself, it’s
another ballgame. There are only a few handicapped door openers around that
I can bump with my wheelchair, most of the time I rely on the Helpful
Hannah’s of the world. Believe me, I appreciate every little bit of help. I
have even been known to ask strangers to give me a drink when it has been
100°.

Thanks to the world’s Helpful Hannah’s, I have even met some people who have
become friends.I do envy those of you who can do things for themselves but
that is not my lifestyle, So I say thank you thank you for all those helpers
in the world. Joan

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
1:32 PM