Greg,
I too have sever shoulder pain in both shoulders (25 years post). You're right,
we use our muscles in ways they shouldn't be used. It causes tendons to fail
and bone on bone problems.

I was part of a trial in which that injected my platelets spun down from my own
blood into the shoulder cavity to regenerate the tendon. It worked well but
after a year the pain returned. A word of caution, the procedure must trick the
body into forcing white blood cells to the area by mimicking an injury. The Dr.
actually scraped calcification he saw on the bone, using Ultra scan. Hurt like
hell.

Now, I have both shoulders injected every 4 months with cortisone and
Lidocaine. It's covered by medicare and you can have it done three times a
year, after getting approval. It can give you back some quality of life.

Billy Lang

Sent from my iPad