I'm sorry Greg, could you let us know how the compression brace works for you?

Meredith

----- Original Message -----

From: "greg" <g...@eskimo.com>
To: "quad-list" <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 3, 2014 1:57:09 PM
Subject: [QUAD-L] Shoulder

After going to my doc and seeing a PT, they think my shoulder pain is mostly
from being a quad for 32 years and my muscles are just no longer able to hold
my shoulders in place. Since being a C/4-5 quad my shoulders have always been
pretty week. Soon after my injury my muscles no longer would hold my shoulder
blades in the correct place. They almost touch each other and my right shoulder
hangs much lower than my left one. The PT is going to look for a shoulder
compression brace. Some days it can hurt so bad I can't hardly move my arm.
(#%@* Greg