Quadius, When I go to bed at night I use a bean bag (heated in the
microwave for 45 seconds) on my shoulder, I also use another on my back/ hip
area.
They both help me sleep better. I also use a shoulder one during the day
when it is painful.  A friend made the bean bags for me and they are  great
and easy to handle. ,   A cortizone shot might work, ask your  Dr. if an
injection will help bring down the inflamation. I hope this helps.  Rose

In a message dated 5/8/2014 9:53:08 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,