I'm probably going to be way off base, but I am unable to move my arms and
I find the best solution is to use armrest which support the arm and
shoulder. I still have shoulder pain, but if I have the proper amount of
air in my cushioned and I'm sitting in the appropriate spot in my chair,
the pain is minimal.

I know it's more difficult when you drive chair with your hand, so I don't
really have an answer there.

A lot of my shoulder pain is because I have to have the back of my chair
slightly reclined, because I get a tremendous amount of bladder pain if I
sit upright. I feel for you and I hope you're able to get some sort of
relief which also improves your quality of life.
Quadius