A SCSI conflict will (should) only happen if both devices exist on the same physical bus. Since the 900 / 950 has two physical busses, there should be no conflict, but the internal bus devices take precedence over the external bus devices (until 4.3 loads). I mentioned in an earlier email that I will do some testing this weekend to verify whether or not this is the case (along with the Jackhammer having 4.3 onboard idea).

I really cannot imagine needing more than seven SCSI devices... CD-ROM, M.O., Printer, Scanner... This still leaves three for hard drives (and I doubt many people are running SCSI printers). What else is there? Perhaps I just don't have enough toys! :-)

Derek