On Tue, 19 May 2015 20:34:15 +0200
Juliusz Chroboczek <j...@pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr> wrote:

> > Juliusz does not want his code to carry a GPL notice and does not
> > want to engage with the quagga project to potentially find a way to
> > resolve this.
>
> I certainly object to people adding their copyright notice to our
> (unmodified) code without our permission and without even an advance
> warning.

There was no copyright notice added. The only thing added was the
addition of GPL notice. Or sublicensing it as GPL.

https://github.com/jech/babeld/blob/master/LICENCE says:
---
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a
copy of this software and associated documentation files (the
"Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including
without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish,
distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to
permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to
the following conditions:
---

That explicitly allows to sublicense your code. But now you are saying
it's not allowed?

I'm confused. Are you saying that you have changed the LICENSE of
babeld?

/Timo