On Wed, May 20, 2015 at 08:10:34AM +0100, Paul Jakma wrote:
> On Wed, 20 May 2015, David Lamparter wrote:
> > Either we accept their choices and welcome them, or we don't pick up
> > their code.  Ignoring their choices and merging it in the full knowledge
> > that they spoke out against it is not a valid choice if we're expecting
> > and depending on their support.  Putting even a second of thought into
> > this couldn't have shown any other outcome than the bloodbath we got.
[…]

Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 18:55:16 +0100
From: David Lamparter <equi...@diac24.net>
To: Paul Jakma <p...@jakma.org>
Cc: Greg Troxel <g...@ir.bbn.com>, maintain...@quagga.net
Subject: Re: babeld and licensing

| On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 03:37:55PM +0000, Paul Jakma wrote:
| > Ok. I havn't heard David object to this approach, so there might be
| > consensus on this as the way forward? I.e. is the below, modified
| > LICENCING wording good?:
|
| I don't disagree. I don't think Juliusz will react very well to it
| though.

Yes, it's in no way notable enough, but it's there.  I would like to
point out that at that point in time I was fairly new to being a
maintainer on Quagga -- I didn't want to throw a wrench into running
gears.  I probably should have.  I apologise for not being more
insistent there.  I think I have addressed that particular character
problem in the meantime, though :)

-David

(still trying to avoid sending more mails in this thread... *sigh* ...)