On 8/11/20 11:31 AM, Claudio Chinicz wrote:
Hi, I've been following this thread, as well as others on this user group.

Without being critic, or trying to bring some positive feedback, I can say that Qubes
needs to evolve towards to being more user friendly and manageable as a corporate
product. On the positive side, I can say from my personal experience that, once properly
configured, it works and is stable. Maybe creating some user admin features that would
limit what an end user can do would make it "user proof" (is there something
like that?) and enterprise fit.

From this perspective, the underlying OS is less of a concern, provided it is
stable and automatically upgradable.

Qubes does have remote management capability. However, we should be careful what we wish for, lest we wake up one day with the realization that Qubes is a kind of 'IntelME in software' environment.

--
Chris Laprise, tas...@posteo.net
https://github.com/tasket