jmpage2;483307 Wrote:
> The Radio alarm is proven to WORK even if there is no internet or server
> connectivity.  There is even a local alarm sound that will function if
> the selected playback media is unavailable.

I can't get the backup alarm to fire.  I do not have a sb server, just
a wireless internet connection with the SB Radio connecting to
mysqueezbox.com.

If my router and wireless is powered-down, when the SB Radio Alarm
triggers first a screen flashes with the "no network" screen, then the
Alarm Snooze / Off Screen, BUT, no back-up alarm.  (also  tried a
factory reset).

Tony

--
Tony T