toby10;484521 Wrote:
> Yeah, completely agree on a minimum brightness when an alarm goes off.
> Not only to see the time but also to help navigate the buttons for
> snooze etc..
> My idea for user controlled brightness per screen is because 25%
> minimum brightness may work for you, but the next person may want 50%.

It becomes a slippery slope to how much user customization you want and
how complex it makes the product.

For example, I would like three choices when the alarm goes off;

1.  Snooze
2.  Disable Alarm
3.  Disable Alarm - keep playing radio

I have not put in an enhancement request for this because it's small
potatoes right now when they have much bigger stuff to nail down, and at
the end of the day I might be the only user who desires this.

--
jmpage2