My alarm did something unusual today so I thought it would be fun to
tack it onto this thread.

Last night I changed my Alarm 1 to a new time, 2 hours earlier than it
had been set to.  This alarm plays back a playlist of 2,000 tracks and
has been working fine.

This morning the alarm fired at the correct time, but it did not ramp
up the volume as it is programmed to do.  Instead, it just kind of made
a noise and then all of a sudden was playing at the full alarm volume.

To add to the weirdness, I noticed I could not make out the time on the
alarm.  It seems as though the ambient light sensor was stuck in "cave"
mode and was dimmed almost completely.

It probably wouldn't be a bad idea to add an enhancement wherein when
the alarm fires it puts the radio on a pre-determined brightness setting
so that it will be more visible in a dark room.

--
jmpage2