0xdeadbeef;495255 Wrote:
> MySqueezebox.com didn't exist before the release of 7.4.0. So it's
> impossible you used it for 4 years. Its predecessor was
> "squeezenetwork.com", but this was a slightly different type of beast.

I assumed that went without saying.  I haven't noticed any change with
my "legacy" devices.

0xdeadbeef;495255 Wrote:

> It's hard to tell whether the MYSB connection problems are caused by
> the Radio or by the server. Most probably both are flawed. However, the
> main problem is the Radio, which doesn't seem to notice the loss of
> connection and/or obviously has no fault handling implemented at all. It
> simply does nothing in such a scenario - which happens at least once a
> day... It just sits there and does nothing. And indeed it's not so easy
> to get it out of that state. Did I mention that this happens at least
> once a day?...

Ouch.  Oxdeadbeef excluded, does this happen to you others?  Myself,
running two or three streams simultaneously, nearly every day, on two
SB3s and one Transporter I have yet to be - ever- disconnected, hung up,
or missed an alarm in greater than a year.

Oxdeadbeef, have you done any troubleshooting on your own network?

--
kphinney

-I like it, you may not.  I understand and respect that.-