kphinney;495268 Wrote:
> Ouch.  0xdeadbeef excluded, does this happen to you others?  Myself,
> running two or three streams simultaneously, nearly every day, on two
> SB3s and one Transporter I have yet to be - ever- disconnected, hung up,
> or missed an alarm in greater than a year.
Until now the only people who are satisfied with the alarm either live
in the USA or use a local SB server. I've yet to find a single user in
Europe with a dynamic IP who is happy with the alarm reliablity over
MYSB.

kphinney;495268 Wrote:
> oxdeadbeef, have you done any troubleshooting on your own network?
Why would I? My local network and my internet connection are perfectly
valid. No problem to play a stream, just the connection to MYSB is not
stable and the Radio's fault handling is either flawed or non-existent.

Besides, since the Radio's software is flawed, I'm pretty sure that
this happens to American customers, too. Yet, since it seems to be
related to the forced (DSL) reconnect, it probably happens too seldom to
cause a stir.

--
0xdeadbeef